Sudweeks awarded one of San Diego’s Top InfluentialAugust 31st, 2015 by
Every year, San Diego Source, a business news publication both online and in daily print, shines the spotlight on the people who help drive and influence San Diego County’s growth and prosperity. These individuals are the “go to” people for business service expertise, the ones being quoted in the media and the source behind the stories written by The Daily Transcript.
We are proud to announce that our very own Brandon Sudweeks, President of Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group, has been nominated as one of San Diego’s Reader’s Choice Influentials of 2015. Upon receiving this award Brandon noted:
“Since opening our new San Diego office last year, our company has made a strong push to become a part of the thriving, local business community. We are always looking to build strong relationships and make a positive impact on the community.”
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!