Coldwell Banker Commercial SC saves clients time and money by performing and applying thorough research to find the best available commercial space for their needs. Once the desired property is located, our professionals negotiate lease or purchase terms to achieve the most value for money. With each transaction, we employ our five stages of tenant representation (see below).
Five Stages of Tenant Representation
Feasibility Study – Assists clients in determining which submarket is the best fit, how much space is most effective, and what type of space fits specific guidelines and budgets.
- Review Existing Conditions
- Examine Current Lease
- Determine Geographical Requirements
- Determine Space Requirement
- Project Cost
Market Analysis – Gives the client the best options available in the marketplace.
- Examine Market Trends
- Examine Market Opportunities
- Selection and Comparison of Submarkets & Buildings
Market Interaction – Maximizes opportunity to meet client objectives by using market competitiveness.
- Request & Compare Proposals
- Financial & Operational Analysis
- Project TI Costs
- Establish Lease Terms
- Negotiate Lease Documents
Project Execution – Provides the client with an effective real estate solution that meets or exceeds needs and sees the project through to fruition.
- Finalize Budget & Tenant Improvement Selection
Lease Management – Provides continuous commercial real estate services by developing a long-lasting partnership as your professional real estate advisor.
- Monitor Critical Lease Deadlines & Termination Dates
- Provide Market Updates
- Review Operation Costs
- Provide Continuous Consulting Services