Just sold in Lake ElsinoreFebruary 5th, 2017 by
Temecula, CA- Coldwell Banker Commercial SC just sold a 31,598 square foot industrial building in the City of Lake Elsinore. The building is located at 29412 Hunco Way in the Big Yards Industrial Park and was purchased with the intent to occupy the entire building.
Cyndi Light of CBC-SC represented the buyer, Primus Cable. Lisa Malta of Chase Bank assisted Primus Cable with their purchase. Primus Cable is a national telecommunications supplier.
The new owner, Crystal Navock of Primus Cable said, “ It’s our lifelong dream to have our own commercial building with office and warehouse space. Working with Cyndi Light and Lisa Malta has been a great experience.”
Cyndi Light of CBC-SC said, “It is exciting to see businesses expand in the local market. I was grateful for the opportunity to help Primus Cable find the perfect location for the growing business.”
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!