Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group is among the winners of the 2012 Inland Empire Top Leasing Firms, named by CoStar GroupMarch 14th, 2013 by
Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group is among the winners of the 2012 Inland Empire Top Leasing Firms, named by CoStar Group. With sales and leasing totaling over 26 million dollars, Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group is a leader in commercial real estate in the Inland Empire.
The CoStar Power Broker Awards are presented each year to local real estate firms and individual brokers who achieved the highest transaction volume in commercial property sales and leases in their market during 2012.
“It is an honor to be recognized for our growth and hard work in 2012” said Brandon Sudweeks, Chief Executive Officer of Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group. The firm has grown immensely in the past year, expanding from just 5 associates and 1 location, to over 22 brokers and associates and 3 locations.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!