CBC SC Closes Sale of Corona Medical Office building 2815 S. Main Street, CoronaJanuary 9th, 2017 by
TEMECULA — Coldwell Banker Commercial SC (CBC SC) just announced the sale of a leased, 15,244 square-foot, medical office building for $4,785,000. The building is located at 2815 S. Main Street in the City of Corona and was purchased as an investment opportunity.
Christopher Yeakey and Andy Farra, both of CBC SC represented the buyer. Brandon Sudweeks, Eugene Hill and Brett Larson, of CBC SC, represented the seller, Corona Medical Arts Plaza, LLC.
“Corona Medical Arts Plaza is one of Corona’s premier Class A medical office projects. Having secured new leases on 2/3 of the project in just a few months, CBC’s Healthcare Real Estate Services Group was grateful for the opportunity to represent ownership on the sale as well,” commented Brett Larson.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Christopher Yeakey at 619-344-0869 or Brett Larson 951-200-7683.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!