Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Brokers Facilitate $1.9 Million Sale of Investment Property in Jurupa ValleyNovember 7th, 2017 by Elizabeth Rouse
INLAND EMPIRE (September 5, 2017) — Rick Lazar, Spencer Hull and Sean Murray represented the Buyer and the Seller in a $1.9 Million investment sale of a Circle K gas station located at 8190 Mission Boulevard, Jurupa Valley, California. The property was sold by Kathy Reynolds, Tina Ray and Robert Weldmann II, a sibling ownership, to Buyer, Golden Star Holdings, LLC. The building is approximately 5,900 square feet and sits on an approximate 20,000 square foot lot on the hard corner of Mission Boulevard and Pyrite Street. The property sold at a 5.78% Cap Rate.
This is a NNN leased investment property. Circle K leases 80% of the property, and are coming up on the first of three 5-year options to renew. The remaining 20% of the building is leased by PrintMail Choice.
Spencer Hull states, “Our ability to negotiate a 5.78% cap rate on a 2-year leased investment proves that anything is possible in today’s market. The sky is the limit if an agent is willing to go the extra mile for his clients. We are grateful that we were able to establish a strong basis of trust and reliability with both the Buyer and the Seller in this transaction and we wish both of them the utmost success in their future endeavors.”
If you would like more information, please contact Rick Lazar, Spencer Hull and Sean Murray.