America’s Safest CitiesNovember 5th, 2019 by Elizabeth Rouse
Last week, 24/7 WallSt.com released a report of America’s Safest Cities and Temecula came in at #19! “While the United States is safer than it has been for as far back as many Americans can remember, some cities are even safer, with violent crime rates less than half the current national rate. Using data from the FBI, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed violent crimes rates to identify America’s safest cities. Only the 294 midsize and large cities tracked by the FBI with populations of at least 100,000 were considered.
Cities with better economic conditions tend to have less violent crime. In Temecula, there were just 119 violent crimes reported per 100,000 residents in 2018, less than one-third the national violent crime rate of 369 per 100,000 and among the lowest rate of any city nationwide.”(24/7WallSt.com) Read the full report here.
Special thanks to Captain McConnell and the Temecula Sheriff’s Station for their tireless dedication to keeping us all safe!
– City of Temecula
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!