CBC was proud to participate in 2016 Thanksgiving Rotary EventDecember 7th, 2016 by
Coldwell Banker Commercial SC was proud to participate in the 2016 Holiday Gift Basket Event with the Rotary Club of Temecula. Cyndi Light and Jay Brun of CBC SC, were on hand at the event. Holiday baskets were assembled and served to 218 families in Temecula and included everything needed for a complete Thanksgiving meal.
“This is the 18th year that the Rotary Club has organized this amazing event and we were proud to take part.” says Cyndi Light, who has been an active member of the Noon Rotary Club for over nine years.
The Rotary Club of Temecula is made up of business professionals and community leaders seeking out creative ways to serve the needs their own community. Chartered in 1975, over the last 40 years, the group has grown to be one of the most impacting and effective service providers to the local community and around the world. For more information about The Rotary club please visit http://rotarycluboftemecula.com/
For more information on this story, please contact
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!