Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center’s 19th annual Celebration of Life Golf TournamentSeptember 9th, 2020 by Elizabeth Rouse
On Friday, August 28th, Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center hosted their 19th annual Celebration of Life Golf Tournament at the Golf Club at Rancho California in Murrieta.
Cyndi Light, Senior Vice President of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC, has been associated with Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center for 10 years and is currently serving on the Executive Board of Directors. 144 golfers participated in the event and several vendors including Stadium Pizza, Buffalo Wild Wings, Q’s Tacos and more.
For more information , please contact 951-200-7683 or [email protected].
#commercialrealestate #cbcsc #cbc #coldwellbankercommercial #coldwellbanker #cbcworldwide #realestate #inlandempirerealestate #assetmanagement #propertymanagement #michellesplace #golf #cancer #breastcancer #stadiumpizza #fundraiser
- FOR LEASE! a ±2,671 SF Flex/Industrial/Showroom Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! A ±28,000 SF Industrial Building in Murrieta, CA
- FOR LEASE! a ±6,200 SF Industrial Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! ±12,150 SF – ±38,478 SF of Drop Storage Warehouse Space in Temecula, CA
- Many Owner-Users To Pay Increased Property Taxes Under Prop. 15