Eric Washle joined Coldwell Banker Commercial SC in 2019 and currently serves as an associate broker. Eric works out of both the firm’s Temecula and San Diego office where he specializes
in land transactions throughout the Inland Empire and into San Diego County. Eric joined Coldwell Banker Commercial’s Land Advisory Team where he has developed his skills by working
closely with a veteran team of senior brokers who specialize in a wide range of product, the majority of which being land sales, acquisitions, and assemblage. Eric is committed to providing excellent customer service and expertise in market knowledge as part of the next generation of the real estate industry. Eric holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Hawaii where he majored in Geography with minors in Business and Spanish. He then went on to work as a paramedic for several years throughout San Diego County before making the full-time commitment to commercial real estate. Eric comes to work every day with high energy and a great attitude and CBC-SC is proud to have him on our team.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!