Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce GalaFebruary 25th, 2019 by Elizabeth Rouse
On Saturday, February 23rd, Cyndi Light, Senior Vice President of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC, attended the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce 53rd Annual Gala.
Among the award recipients, Kim Gerrish, the Executive Director of Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center was awarded Citizen of the Year. As a member of the Michelle’s Place Executive Board, Cyndi works closely with Kim & the MP staff to help individuals and families impacted by cancer through education and support services. Congratulations to Kim and all the winners of the night.
The event took place at the Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula and was themed as A Night Under the Stars, complete with attendees in black tie attire.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!