Chief Operating Officer
Elizabeth Rouse is the Chief Operating Officer for Coldwell Banker Commercial SC (CBC-SC). She has been with CBC-SC since its inception in 2011 and has played a key role in the growth and development of the firm by assisting the President with new business projects, company expansions and forecasting.
As the COO, Elizabeth works directly with the Accounting Department and assists with daily tasks, including: all A/P, A/R, deposits, reconciliations and daily monitoring and balancing of business accounts, budget planning and forecasting. She is responsible for payroll, administrative staff and commission disbursements for all broker and associates in each office location. She prepares and participates in all financial audits, both corporate and company level.
Elizabeth is responsible for the human resource department company-wide, including: interviewing, hiring of administrative staff members, maintaining employee files, terminations, creating and maintain all new contracts with brokers and associates. She also maintains and renews all insurance policies, including: General liability, Errors and Omissions policies and Worker’s Compensation and company health insurance. In addition, she maintains company California Bureau of Real Estate corporate license, including new hire transfers and address changes. She implemented a detailed tracking system to ensure deadlines are met and the company remains in proper compliance.
Elizabeth oversees all public relations for the company, including; articles for media publications, email blasts, new hire announcements, website content writing, network and participate in Chamber of Commerce events, community outreach. She is the company event planner, including: Summer and Holiday parties, quarterly events, company meetings.
Prior to joining CBC-SC, Elizabeth was employed with Sudweeks Development. She started as an Office Manager and was responsible for all office administration, accounting systems and processes, construction loan tracking and disbursements. During her time with Sudweeks Development, she worked her way up to the position of Project Manager. She was responsible for coordinating projects with governmental agencies, architects, engineers, and construction personnel to gain necessary entitlements for new development projects. She worked closely with the Owner to provide weekly reports of new development projects, new business ideas and led public relation relations campaigns to gain public support for development projects. Elizabeth presented new development projects at various governmental entities to gain approvals from planning commissions and city council in various cities.
Noteworthy projects approved:
- Ivy Springs Business Park, Murrieta -33,000 SF development of commercial office. Approved through the City of Murrieta
- Newport Commons Professional Center, Menifee CA- 35,000 SF development of commercial office. Approved through the County of Riverside
- Santee Lakes Cable Wakeboard Park, proposed cable wakeboard/ waterski park at Santee Lakes, Santee CA. Obtained approval from the Padre Dam Municipal Water District and Santee City Council
Santa Rosa Academy, Menifee, CA
Cheer Coach, 2017 Season
- Head Cheer coach for SRA Middle School team. Coordinated and communicated with parents, athletes and school administrators. I coached the athletes ranging in grades 6-8 for flag football games, basketball season and cheer competition season.
Lake Elsinore Thunder Football, Lake Elsinore CA
Athletic Director, 2016 Season
- Athletic Director for a football team with players ranging for 9-12 years old. I am responsible for all documents and player certification, communicating with the league and coaches, then relaying information to the parents and assisting with team fundraising.
Canyon Lake Little League, Canyon Lake, CA
Board Member, 2008-2014
- Team manager, coach of children ages 4-6, acted as a Player’s Agent, Information Officer, coordinated and participated in fund raising events, marketing, social media and website content writing.
100 Mile Club, Santa Rosa Academy, Menifee, CA
Organizer, 2011/12 School year
- Co-Founder and Coordinator of the 100 Mile Club program at Santa Rosa Academy. Managed spreadsheets and organizational charts for over 100 participants. Communicated with administrators and parents, conducted awards ceremonies at monthly assemblies.
MOPS, (Mothers of Preschoolers) Canyon Lake Community Church
Leadership Team Member, Event Coordinator, 2008-2011
- Organized events for over 70 mothers of preschoolers and their children, including: field trips, park days, community trash clean up, food drive and toy drive. Additionally, I participated in Leadership meetings, and bi-monthly MOPS events. I organized and planned a day-long conference with inspirational speakers from out of state, re-sold tickets, organized silent auction and lunch for over 200 guests.
Parks and Beaches Committee, Canyon Lake POA
Worked with the CL POA to identify and plan new parks and recreation improvements within the community. I helped plan the layout for the play structure at Indian Beach and was involved in the approval of the Frisbee golf course at Sierra Park. I also led the initiative to ban smoking at all the community parks and beaches.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!