SOLD! by Cyndi Light, Retail Building in TemeculaJuly 19th, 2019 by Elizabeth Rouse
Cyndi Light, Senior Vice President of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC just completed the sale of 27645 Jefferson Avenue, Temecula CA. The retail building known as Winchester Plaza is the new headquarters for Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center.
Cyndi Light represented Michelle’s Place in the purchase of the building. Cyndi is seen pictured here with Kim Gerrish; Executive Director of Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center. In addition to representing Michelle’s Place in the sale of this property, CBC-SC is providing commercial property management services to Winchester Plaza.
“We are thrilled to have Coldwell Banker as our property management company. As a trusted community partner, we value the reputation they have. They understand the mission and goals of our organization and will help our vision of a wellness center come to fruition.” – Kim Gerrish
For more information please contact 951-200-7683 or email [email protected].
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!