Q2 Top Producers announcedJuly 17th, 2015 by
Second quarter top performers were recently announced for Coldwell Banker SC. Top producer recognitions were awarded to Cyndi Light, Stan Nowak, and Corey Martin. Alicia Hornyak was recognized as the top listing agent companywide.
Along with the recognition of being on the top tier, the year’s top performers will receive a deep-sea fishing trip. The top listing agent from each firm in the Coldwell Banker Commercial network will receive an all-expenses paid trip to Hawaii.
“We are extremely proud of all of our agents and staff, especially those who went above and beyond to earn these recognitions,” Brandon Sudweeks, said. “Our goal is to increase the bottom line of our company while still keeping positive morale within the organization. These top performers have made it clear that with concerted effort, we can make effective strides towards higher profitability and overall company growth.”
With the current trend in place, the company is expected to exceed last year’s outstanding performance
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!