Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center’s 19th annual Celebration of Life Golf TournamentSeptember 9th, 2020 by Elizabeth Rouse
On Friday, August 28th, Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center hosted their 19th annual Celebration of Life Golf Tournament at the Golf Club at Rancho California in Murrieta.
Cyndi Light, Senior Vice President of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC, has been associated with Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center for 10 years and is currently serving on the Executive Board of Directors. 144 golfers participated in the event and several vendors including Stadium Pizza, Buffalo Wild Wings, Q’s Tacos and more.
For more information , please contact 951-200-7683 or [email protected].
#commercialrealestate #cbcsc #cbc #coldwellbankercommercial #coldwellbanker #cbcworldwide #realestate #inlandempirerealestate #assetmanagement #propertymanagement #michellesplace #golf #cancer #breastcancer #stadiumpizza #fundraiser
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!