Just Leased: Total Impact Martial Arts coming to MurrietaNovember 19th, 2015 by
Coldwell Banker Commercial SC represented Total Impact Martial Arts in the addition of their second location in the Temecula Valley. The recent expansion to 4,106 square feet of retail space in Murrieta Crossings, located at 39745 Avenida Acacias in the City of Murrieta, allows Total Impact Martial Arts to grow their business and expand their client base by offering a variety of Martial Arts programs that will fit the needs for children and families.
Total Impact Martial Arts recently celebrated their soft Opening for family and friends. They join several tenants in Murrieta Crossings, such as: Epic Rollertainment, Ace’s Comedy Club, Aerosports Trampoline Center and more.
Cyndi Light, Vice President with Coldwell Banker Commercial SC represented Murrieta Crossings and Steve Castellanos, Sales Associate with Coldwell Banker Commercial SC represented Total Impact Martial Arts in the transaction.
For more information, please contact:
[wpv-view name=”Cyndi Light”]
[wpv-view name=”Steve Castellanos”]
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!