Joe Stewart joins Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks GroupFebruary 26th, 2013 by
CORONA – Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group is proud to welcome Joe Stewart to our growing team. Joe Stewart has been an industrial property specialist in the Inland Empire for over 6 years. He is an accomplished professional, offering exceptional client service. Joe has negotiated, leased and sold over 500,000 square feet of industrial property worth $7 million dollars.
Joe has expert knowledge of the Inland Empire Industrial market. He continually strives to remain an industry leader by using direct market knowledge to his advantage and maintaining valuable client relationships. His most recent notable sale was a 37,000 square foot industrial building on 5 acres and his most recent notable lease was a 20,921 square foot industrial building.
Joe began his career in commercial real estate with NAI Capital Inc., in Riverside, CA. He was quick to move through the ranks, promoted from Associate to Senior Associate. Currently, Joe is a Vice President with CBC Sudweeks Group, working in the Corona location.
Joe holds a Real Estate License from the State of California and belongs to the AIR Commercial Real Estate Association of the Inland Empire.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!