Highlands I Office Building in Temecula SoldJune 11th, 2013 by
TEMECULA – June 11, 2013- Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group of Temecula is pleased to announce the sale of a 21,954sf Office project known as Highlands I Office in Temecula, CA. The project sold for $2,025,000.
Stan Nowak and Corey Martin exclusively represented the Investor/Buyer, The Stewart Group, in acquiring the 21,954 square foot 2-story Office Investment property known as Highlands I Office as the down-leg of a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange. The sale was completed on June 11, 2013 for $2,025,000.00. The project was 76% vacant at close of escrow. New leases are being negotiated now by the listing team for all of the vacant space in the project.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!