Grimes Group of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Facilitates $1 Million Sale of Multi-Family Property in San DiegoNovember 7th, 2017 by Elizabeth Rouse
SAN DIEGO, CA (September 1, 2017) — Anni Grimes and Patrick Fullerton of The Grimes Group represented the Buyer and the Seller in a $1 Million sale of a 4-unit Multi-Family property located at 3948-3952 ½ Georgia Street, San Diego, California. The property was sold by Jean Grey to buyer, Dan Floit.
This sale is just one of a number of large-scale transactions coordinated by The Grimes Group recently. In addition to the Georgia Street sale, Anni and her team also facilitated the sale of an 8-unit complex in Ocean Beach for $3.3 Million, as well as the sale of 10 units in Carlsbad for $4.7 Carlsbad.
If you would like more information, please contact Anni Grimes with The Grimes Group.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!