Coldwell Banker Commercial SC’s Janet Kramer receives 2016 Costar Power Broker AwardApril 19th, 2017 by Elizabeth Rouse
Commercial Real Estate’s Leading Independent Information Provider
Recognizes Market’s Top Leasing and Sales Brokers
[wpv-view name=”janet-kramer”]TEMECULA, April 19, 2017- CBC SC is pleased to announce that Janet Kramer, a Senior Vice President with the firm, has been named a 2016 CoStar Power Broker TM by CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP), the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. This annual industry award recognizes distinguished professionals in commercial real estate brokerage by highlighting the achievements of the firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales or leases in 2016 within their respective markets.
With the largest independently researched database of commercial real estate property information available online, CoStar can easily identify the top firms and brokers in each market throughout the U.S. and Canada. All awards are based on transaction data maintained in CoStar’s commercial real estate database.
Janet qualified as one of the top commercial brokers in the Inland Empire market based on the total retail leasing transactions she closed during the year. In order to be selected for this honor, Janet’s overall transaction volumes were evaluated by CoStar against other commercial real estate brokers active in the region, and subsequently ranked among the top brokers in the market.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!