Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Spotlight- Leah CragheadJune 17th, 2020 by Elizabeth Rouse
Leah is the Senior Property Manager of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC’s Asset Management Division. Leah has been with the company for over 7 years and is currently managing 18 commercial properties. She holds a certificate from the California Association of Community Managers (CACM) as well as an active real estate license. Some of her property management specialties include medical office buildings, association management, and retail properties. Leah is involved in the local business community as an Ambassador for the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce and is active with the Valley Young Professionals.
A few fun facts: Leah is married with two beautiful children, she is self-proclaimed OCD and loves organization, loves to read, and is inspired by Cara Alwill Leyba. One of her favorite quotes from Cara: “Things do not always go as planned. We must make room for imperfection in our lives. Those imperfect moments are the moments we grow the most”.
For more information about our Asset Management Division, please contact us at 951-200-7683.
#commercialrealestate #cbcsc #cbc #coldwellbankercommercial #coldwellbanker #propertymanagement #assetmanagement #propertymanager #realestate #inlandempirerealestate #propertymanagement #cbcworldwide #temecula #temecularealestate #brokerspotlight
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!