Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Broker Facilitates Leasing of 39,400+/- SF Space in Norco, CANovember 7th, 2017 by Elizabeth Rouse
NORCO, CA (July 19, 2017) — Teresia Knight, Senior Vice President with Coldwell Banker Commercial SC, has facilitated a seven-year net lease of an approximate 39,400 square foot Industrial space located at 630 West Parkridge Avenue, Norco, California. Teresia Knight represented the Lessee, Foldcraft Inc, a Minnesota Corporation, while the Lessor, ATL Commercial Properties, LLC, was represented by a Cushman & Wakefield broker.
This Single-Tenant property is being used as a relocation space for a manufacturing company. Knight commented, “this was a unique property that had substantial Office buildout. However, it was absolutely perfect for my client. My clients needed the extensive Office as well as power. The building also has a beautiful image which was a plus for my client.”
If you would like more information, please contact Teresia Knight.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!