Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Announces Sale of 552 Third Street in Lake ElsinoreOctober 26th, 2016 by Elizabeth Rouse
TEMECULA, CA (October 26, 2016) — Coldwell Banker Commercial (CBC SC) has just announced the sale of an industrial building in Lake Elsinore. The 3,832 square foot building, located at 552 Third Street, sold for $463,750 as an owner/user opportunity.
Carey Pastor, Senior Vice President of CBC SC, represented the seller, Vogt Family Trust, in the transaction.
“The acquisition of this building provided the buyer with a great opportunity to own a highly sought after and functional building in the Lake Elsinore industrial sector,” commented Mr. Pastor.
If you would like more information on this topic, please contact Carey Pastor at 951-297-7434.
About Coldwell Banker Commercial SC
Coldwell Banker Commercial SC is a full service commercial real estate firm located in Southern California with office locations in San Diego, Temecula, and Ontario, specializing in commercial real estate brokerage and asset management. With a proven track record of efficiency, quality care, and service, we offer the global strength that is synonymous with the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand. Our years of combined experience in commercial asset management services allows us to cost effectively serve the unique needs of each client. Our priority is value enhancement and the optimization of our client’s financial returns. Every effort is focused on this goal.
For more information, visit: www.cbcsocalgroup.com.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!