Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Announces Sale of 1088 E California in OntarioSeptember 7th, 2016 by Elizabeth Rouse
ONTARIO — Coldwell Banker Commercial SC (CBC SC) just closed on freestanding, industrial building in Ontario for $1.145 million. This 5,200 square foot building, along with a separate 1,200 square foot office, is located at 1088 E. California is currently the highest comp in the market.
The buyer, Nickolas Steel Inc., was represented by Rene Ramos, Jr., Thomas W. Sutera, Keley Frazier, and Daniel W. Richards of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC. Nickolas Steel Inc. intends to relocate their operations from Fullerton to their new location in Ontario.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Rene Ramos at 909-980-6868.
About Coldwell Banker Commercial SC
Coldwell Banker Commercial SC is a full service commercial real estate firm located in Southern California with office locations in San Diego, Temecula, Redlands, and Ontario, specializing in commercial real estate brokerage and asset management. With a proven track record of efficiency, quality care and service, we offer the global strength that is synonymous with the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand. Our years of combined experience in commercial asset management services allows us to cost effectively serve the unique needs of each client. Our priority is value enhancement and the optimization of our client’s financial returns. Every effort is focused on this goal.
For more information, visit: www.cbcsocalgroup.com.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!