Christopher Yeakey Joins Sudweeks GroupFebruary 9th, 2015 by Elizabeth Rouse
Christopher Yeakey has joined Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group as a senior sales associate. Before relocating to San Diego, he was based at Coldwell Banker Commercial Brokers of the Valley in Napa, California.
During his time in Napa, he closed a number of deals, including numerous industrial, office and investment properties.
Chris was responsible for over $20 million in sales volume in 2014. His transactional resume includes the marketing and sale of a 37,385 square-foot retail building occupied by Rancho San Miguel. He also assisted in a 1031 exchange into a 10,340 square-foot office building and a 36,000 square-foot retail plaza in Texas.
“It is a great privilege to have Mr. Yeakey join our CBC Sudweeks team,” Brandon Sudweeks, president, said. “It is easy to see that he is a hard-working professional with such an impressive portfolio being constructed thus far in his career.”
Yeakey received a bachelor’s in business administration from Texas Tech University and is a recipient of the Coldwell Banker Commercial Bronze Circle of Distinction Award.
To view his website profile and past deals, click here.
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!