CBC SC closes sale of 2375 Chicago Ave, Riverside, CA 92507February 27th, 2017 by
ONTARIO — Coldwell Banker Commercial SC (CBC SC) just sold a 4,860 square-foot, office building for $870,000, located at 2375 Chicago Avenue in the City of Riverside. The property was purchased by I.E. Alarm Systems with the intent to occupy the entire building.
Joe Stewart and Rene Ramos, of CBC SC, represented the buyer, I.E. Alarm Systems, a full service commercial security service provider.
“It is an exciting time seeing businesses grow in the Inland Empire. CBC SC was grateful for the opportunity to help this expanding company find a new location that fits their needs as they continue to increase their market share,” commented Joe Stewart.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!