CBC Agent Spotlight – Brandon SudweeksJune 11th, 2019 by Elizabeth Rouse
1. Name: Brandon Sudweeks
2. Job Title: President
3. Specialty: Medical | Land
4. How Long have you been with the Company: Conception
5. What’s the most important market trend you see today? Consumer Confidence
6. What has been one of your proudest moments in your career? Being awarded 2 Riverside University Health Proposals
7. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Adventures and Activities. Namely; Rock Climbing, MTN Biking and Surfing.
8. What is something you learned in the last week? New Market Tax Credit Financing… Ask me about it… Its an amazing option all of us should know about.
9. What music is in your favorite playlist right now? Band of Horses. Saw them live, they are awesome.
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Same things I am doing now.
11. If you could pick 1 superpower, what would it be? Age Manipulation.
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Traveling the world as much as possible.
13. Tell us something that might surprise us about you? Before moving to So Cal to start working in Real Estate with my Father, I almost signed up to join the Air Force.
14. Tell us what or who inspires you? Freedom, Happiness and Family.
15. What is one of your favorite quotes? “Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” Voltaire