The CBC SC Advantage
Coldwell Banker Commercial SC’s Capital Market Division is a specialized team that arranges mortgage financing for office, retail, industrial, healthcare, special-use, and multi-family properties.
CBC SC incorporates capital markets knowledge with local real estate expertise to successfully complete any type of real estate transaction, regardless of size or complexity. CBC SC consistently maintains the capital markets relationships critical to accomplishing your specific needs in today's highly complex capital markets environment.
As one of Southern California’s top commercial real estate firms, CBC SC's unique knowledge, broad capital markets relationships and national platform enable us to arrange the most favorable financing/equity raise or sale for your commercial property.
As a trusted adviser, we are fully engaged throughout the entire process. From underwriting, origination, due diligence and negotiation through closing, we provide guidance, assistance, and our expertise to facilitate a successful transaction.
CBC SC’s Capital Market Division:
- Aggregates, tracks, and maintains relationships with hundreds of national and international capital sources.
- Maintains relationships with credit companies, pension funds, and commercial banks to achieve the most beneficial terms in all real estate transactions.
- Focuses on the entire capital structure specific to each transaction with the ability and experience to structure and place innovative transactions that satisfy the needs of both borrowers and lenders.
Our Packages Include:
- In-depth market analysis
- Careful financial underwriting,
- Analyses on the borrower (including financial statements and general credit analysis)
- General summaries of the overall economic conditions of a given market
Superior Client Service
Fast & Efficient
Access to Best Financing
Best Loan Advisers
Letter of Interest Within 48 Hours
industry's Top Resources
How Can We Help You?
- Buy or sell a property or portfolio
- Get capital solutions for your company
- Find or sell net lease investments
- Source financing options for your assets
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter
For useful tips and valuable resources