Key Questions to Answer Prior to Listing your Apartment Property for SaleJanuary 26th, 2015 by
Key Questions to Answer Prior to Listing your Apartment Property for Sale
By Robyn Wonnell, Coldwell Banker Commercial, the Sudweeks Group
- Why do I want to sell my property?
- What will I do once it’s sold?
- How do I prepare to get it sold for top dollar or in a specific amount of time?
- What is the current market for properties like mine in my area?
- How do I market my property correctly to get the best buyer?
- What is the condition of each apartment and the building as a whole?
- What is my current cash flow and what will it be for the new buyers at my asking price?
- How will it be a good investment for the next purchaser and why is that important?
- What do I tell my onsite agent and employees?
- How do I do this without losing residents before it is sold?
- What financial reports will the new buyer need or expect, and do I have them?
- What should I expect in the process and timeline of selling my property?
- How do I choose the correct agent to sell my property?