Edward Zorn, Esq. CCIM – Named 2012 “Realtor of the Year award” by The Inland Gateway Association of RealtorsDecember 29th, 2012 by
Edward Zorn, Esq., CCIM has received the prestigious 2012 Realtor of the Year award from the Inland Gateway Association of Realtors for his many contributions to the Association throughout the year.
Mr. Zorn has served as a Director at the State level for the California Association of Realtors, serving on the Legislative, Risk Management and Consumer Protection Committees. In addition, he has served as the Ombudsman for TIGAR since 2007, and was the 2012 Realtor Action Fund Captain. He also sat on the Political Action Committee.
The Board of Directors tasked Mr. Zorn with creating and forming a new Commercial Committee. The committee hosts the Inland Empire Commercial Forum, and sponsors educational events focused on commercial real estate. Mr. Zorn has been appointed to continue as the Chairman through 2013.
Additionally, in 2012, Mr. Zorn served as an educator and taught numerous classes on Commercial Real Estate and lectured on the Residential Purchase Agreement. He has also taught courses on disclosures, ethics, professional standards, legal changes and political action.
Mr. Zorn is the branch manager for Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group in Corona, CA, where he also serves the firm as its In-House Counsel.
Click above logo to see list of winners
- COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL NATIONAL REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2021: OPPORTUNITIES EMERGE IN OFFICE & MOB AS PANDEMIC, TECHNOLOGY SHIFT MODELS – PART THREE
- Well Known Developer Closes on Largest Land Transaction in Size within Riverside County
- CBC – SC Has Promoted Eric Washle to Senior Associate
- FOR LEASE! ±2,100 SF Professional Office Space in Temecula, CA.
- CBC Ranked as a Top 20 Firm for 2020!