Senior Vice President
Ron Graves is a Senior Vice President with Coldwell Banker Commercial SC. He has been a successful broker in the commercial real estate industry well over 20 years and has been involved in a wide range of commercial transactions including office and industrial sales, leasing, and apartment transactions. His main specialty is retail leasing, shopping centers and site selection. He holds exclusive tenant representation contracts with major retailers such as Regal Cinemas, and works extensively with Albertson’s, OfficeMax, McDonald’s, and multiple other retailers.
Ron has published numerous articles in both local and national publications, including The San Diego Union-Tribune, The Investor, Shopping Center World, The San Diego Daily Transcript, The Forum, and Western Real Estate News.
As a previous brokerage owner, Ron brings ample experience to the Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Retail Division. He has an extensive land development and consulting background, offering the economic and demographic understanding necessary to provide owners, investors, developers, and tenants with superior customer service.
Ron holds a bachelor of arts degree in history and a bachelor of science degree in biology from San Diego State University.
- FOR LEASE! a ±2,671 SF Flex/Industrial/Showroom Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! A ±28,000 SF Industrial Building in Murrieta, CA
- FOR LEASE! a ±6,200 SF Industrial Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! ±12,150 SF – ±38,478 SF of Drop Storage Warehouse Space in Temecula, CA
- Many Owner-Users To Pay Increased Property Taxes Under Prop. 15