Doris Bolton is Vice President of the Retail Division for Coldwell Banker Commercial SC and is based in Orange County.
Doris specializes in representing Landlords and Tenants in the Restaurant, Retail, and Office industries within Southern California over the past 14 years. Her degree in Interior Architecture and Design / Construction along with an additional 15 years of prior experience and knowledge in the field has contributed greatly to her success in working with restaurants / owners, retailers, developers, and hotel/hospitality clients with respect to ground-up development, land acquisition, and retail leasing in representing both Landlords and Tenants on successful transactions.
BS Degree in Interior Architecture and Design – Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
Received certification for her professional practice from IIDA and NCIDQ in 1994
Among her transactions, Doris has represented Broken Yolk Café for their new Mission Viejo restaurant location, Burnt Zilla Modern Eats for their new restaurant in Irvine with The Irvine Company, Menchie’s Yogurt, Berkeley Dog, Gold Max of CA on numerous lease negotiations for new store expansions in the San Diego and South Bay areas, and represented Pizza Hut for their 50 stores in San Diego County in assisting them with strategy and site selection for new and existing stores, along with representing several Landlords in successfully leasing their shopping
centers within the Orange County area. Doris received the Global Elite Top Producer Award while at NAI Capital and is an active member in several trade organizations including ICSC, CREW Commercial Real Estate for Women where she served as a Board member, and maintains her professional membership with IIDA.
- Active Member in ICSC since 2005
- California Mobile Notary certified July 2014 – 2018 and Certified Loan Signing Agent
- Member of CREW – Commercial Real Estate for Women – Served as Board member
- Professional Member IIDA – IIDA Certification Exam 1994
- Professional Certificate received for her professional practice from IIDA and NCIDQ in 1994
- Global Elite Top Producer Award – NAI Capital
- FOR LEASE! a ±2,671 SF Flex/Industrial/Showroom Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! A ±28,000 SF Industrial Building in Murrieta, CA
- FOR LEASE! a ±6,200 SF Industrial Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! ±12,150 SF – ±38,478 SF of Drop Storage Warehouse Space in Temecula, CA
- Many Owner-Users To Pay Increased Property Taxes Under Prop. 15