Senior Vice President
Carey Pastor serves as a Senior Vice President at Coldwell Banker Commercial SC where he specializes in representing clients in their acquisition and disposition of industrial, office, investment and land properties as well as tenant and landlord representation within the Inland Empire and San Diego markets. Carey began his commercial real estate career in 2006 at Coldwell Banker Commercial where he achieved 2006 Rookie of the Year and has since earned annual recognition as one of the firm’s top producers.
Over the course of his career, Carey has developed a sound business plan keeping communication and client satisfaction his top priority. To date, Carey has successfully completed over 1,000 sales and lease transactions and currently represents over four million square feet of industrial, office and land for lease or sale within the Inland Empire and San Diego markets.
Carey holds a bachelors degree in Liberal Arts from San Diego State University, a California Bureau of Real Estate Broker’s license and resides in San Marcos, CA with his wife and two daughters.
- FOR LEASE! a ±2,671 SF Flex/Industrial/Showroom Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! A ±28,000 SF Industrial Building in Murrieta, CA
- FOR LEASE! a ±6,200 SF Industrial Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! ±12,150 SF – ±38,478 SF of Drop Storage Warehouse Space in Temecula, CA
- Many Owner-Users To Pay Increased Property Taxes Under Prop. 15