SOLD! by Cyndi Light, Retail Building in TemeculaJuly 19th, 2019 by Elizabeth Rouse
Cyndi Light, Senior Vice President of Coldwell Banker Commercial SC just completed the sale of 27645 Jefferson Avenue, Temecula CA. The retail building known as Winchester Plaza is the new headquarters for Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center.
Cyndi Light represented Michelle’s Place in the purchase of the building. Cyndi is seen pictured here with Kim Gerrish; Executive Director of Michelle’s Place Cancer Resource Center. In addition to representing Michelle’s Place in the sale of this property, CBC-SC is providing commercial property management services to Winchester Plaza.
“We are thrilled to have Coldwell Banker as our property management company. As a trusted community partner, we value the reputation they have. They understand the mission and goals of our organization and will help our vision of a wellness center come to fruition.” – Kim Gerrish
For more information please contact 951-200-7683 or email [email protected].
- FOR LEASE!±2,509 SF Industrial Flex Space in Temecula
- Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Attended the Lake Elsinore State of the City
- SOLD! by Rick Marcus ±8,160 SF Industrial space in National City
- FOR SALE! ±2,078 SF Industrial Condominium in Temecula
- FOR SALE! by Rick Marcus has a ±3,000 SF professional office in Escondido