Just Sold! Vacant Land for Home Tract in San JacintoAugust 12th, 2014 by
A 19.06 acre parcel of vacant land just sold for $1,000,000.00 in San Jacinto, CA to a private developer. Located on 7th Street, the Tentative Approved Parcel Map includes a Planned Unit Development for 260 town home units.
Robert Mendieta of Coldwell Banker Commercial Sudweeks Group represented the buyer in the transaction.
- FOR LEASE! a ±2,671 SF Flex/Industrial/Showroom Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! A ±28,000 SF Industrial Building in Murrieta, CA
- FOR LEASE! a ±6,200 SF Industrial Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! ±12,150 SF – ±38,478 SF of Drop Storage Warehouse Space in Temecula, CA
- Many Owner-Users To Pay Increased Property Taxes Under Prop. 15