CBC-SC Property Management Has a Pro-Active Covid ResponseSeptember 2nd, 2020 by Elizabeth Rouse
These are difficult times but Coldwell Banker Commercial SC’s Property Management Division is here to help.
Our management team has tackled the problem of Covid 19 head on by:
- Extra cleanings
- Highlighting our medical buildings
- Providing PPE to owners and tenants
- Facilitating Zoom meetings with our clients to support social distancing; enhancing use of technology while continuing communications
- Coordinating payment plans for tenants who have been forced to shut down
- Continuing onsite property inspections while properties are experiencing low foot traffic and property owners are staying at home
- Highlighting that we are still a “one stop shop” leasing and management in the same office
- Online payment options for tenants and association members
Most importantly we now have Appfolio. Appfolio is a portal that makes communication easier and more accessible, everything for our tenants is in one place including work orders and invoices.
Our team of experienced commercial real estate professionals would be honored to assist with your projects and we are willing to offer a free evaluation of your property upon request. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and building a mutually beneficial relationship.
For more information, please contact 951-200-7683 or email [email protected].
#commercialrealestate #cbcsc #cbc #coldwellbankercommercial #coldwellbanker #realestate #inlandempirerealestate #propertymanagement #cbcworldwide
- FOR LEASE! a ±2,671 SF Flex/Industrial/Showroom Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! A ±28,000 SF Industrial Building in Murrieta, CA
- FOR LEASE! a ±6,200 SF Industrial Space in Lake Elsinore, CA
- FOR LEASE! ±12,150 SF – ±38,478 SF of Drop Storage Warehouse Space in Temecula, CA
- Many Owner-Users To Pay Increased Property Taxes Under Prop. 15