Carey Pastor – Agent SpotlightAugust 1st, 2019 by Elizabeth Rouse
1. Name: Carey Pastor
2. Job Title: Broker
3. Specialty: Industrial
4. How Long have you been with the Company: Since 2012
5. What’s the most important market trend you see today? Leveling off of sales prices and lease rates
6. What has been one of your proudest moments in your career? Being awarded Broker of the year by the City of Temecula.
7. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Quick work out or playing with my kids.
8. What is something you learned in the last week? Shark week is on this week.
9. What music is in your favorite playlist right now? Black Keys.
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Retire.
11. If you could pick 1 superpower, what would it be? Time travel.
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Working from a remote, tropical island.
13. Tell us something that might surprise us about you? I used to play in a rock band.
14. Tell us what or who inspires you? Hard work, those who strive to make a difference.
15. What is one of your favorite quotes? If you’re gonna live…LIVE!
- FOR LEASE!±2,509 SF Industrial Flex Space in Temecula
- Coldwell Banker Commercial SC Attended the Lake Elsinore State of the City
- SOLD! by Rick Marcus ±8,160 SF Industrial space in National City
- FOR SALE! ±2,078 SF Industrial Condominium in Temecula
- FOR SALE! by Rick Marcus has a ±3,000 SF professional office in Escondido